Saturday, February 19, 2011

Autumn is home!

Thank you all so much! You have helped make this whole process so incredibly smooth and wonderful. I've had a great day with Autumn - she is such a good dog. I seriously think she's the most awesome dog ever!!! We played in the backyard, I took her for a walk in the neighborhood, we took a car ride to the pet store to get a longer leash and a retractable and then played in the back yard some more, then we took another car ride and went to the park for a really long walk. She did great in the car and on the walk when other people would pass with dogs or kids or when I would say "leave it" to something she was focused on. She minds so well! When I fed her dinner - she sat before I gave her the bowl. And when it was my turn to eat - she just curled up under the table and laid down at my feet. She's laying at my feet as I type this. She's gotten lots of belly rubs and love today! She is so loveable! Thank you all so much for everything.
Blessings,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment