Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cricket

Good Morning from hot Florida. Sorry its been a while since I posted my last Blog about Cricket. She is doing VERY well here and with her Greyhounds and Italian. She went to the vet this morning for her second visit. She has gained two pounds and is now a whopping 7.3lbs. She is also now a legal resident of Brevard County Florida. She is also clean of her previous worms and lost her first tooth two days ago! I was lucky enough to find it and it will go into her baby book. April, if you read this, could you send me her "Facebook" pic so I can have it. I think you sent it to me once, but I screwed it up and didn't get it. Thanks! Cricket will be getting fixed in October and at that time I will send you the info for proof.
Thanks to all of you that made this adoption possible. She is the Perfect Puppy!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment